Clinics & Services
The practice offers the following services and clinics:
Management of Chronic Illnesses such as:
- Heart disease
- Cervical smears
- Maternity services – Antenatal clinic on Wednesday & Thursday with the midwife from 09:30 onwards.
- Baby & Child immunisations - Tuesday afternoon, Thursday morning and afternoon and Friday morning - with the nurses. For information on immunisation schedules click here.
- Counselling – Tuesday morning and afternoon appointments available with Christina Mallet.
- Flu vaccinations
- Minor surgery
- Anti-coagulation monitoring
- Travel advice and immunisations – The nurses provide travel vaccinations (including yellow fever). Please complete a travel form available from reception or online - see Travel Vaccinations
- Minor Ailments Clinic - Our Nurse Practitioner, Sarah Preston, is able to diagnose and prescribe for minor ailments such as sore throat, UTI, ear infections, eczema and chest infections.