Clinics & Services
The practice offers the following services and clinics:
Management of Chronic Illnesses such as:
- Heart disease
- Cervical smears
- Maternity services – Antenatal clinic on Wednesday & Thursday with the midwife from 09:30 onwards.
- Baby & Child immunisations - Tuesday afternoons, Thursday afternoons and one Wednesday morning a month with the nurses. For information on immunisation schedules click here.
- Counselling – Tuesday morning and afternoon appointments available with Christina Mallet.
- Flu vaccinations
- Minor surgery
- Anti-coagulation monitoring
- Travel advice and immunisations – The nurses provide travel vaccinations (including yellow fever). Please complete a travel form available from reception or online - see Travel Vaccinations
- Minor Ailments Clinic - if you are aged over 18, our pharmacist, Hue Lam, is able to diagnose and prescribe for minor ailments such as sore throat, UTI, ear infections, eczema and chest infections (under 40's only). She can also conduct blood pressure reviews, asthma/COPD reviews, and contraceptive pill reviews.